protection of your personal data
The BabyWagon company, whose head office is located in PARIS, 75001, 229 rue Saint Honoré, has an online sales website www.babywagon.fr. This site makes it possible to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to:
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by email to our customers who have not opposed or accepted it:
- On products similar to those they ordered.
- On other products offered by the company. For example, if a customer purchases a stroller, they may be offered rain protection.
- Transmit the data of our customers who have accepted it to our business partners, to enable them to send them advertising (see below).
Legal bases for processing
- Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely promote our products to our customers.
- Sending commercial solicitations by email on other products offered by BabyWagon: the legal basis for processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code.
- Transmission of the email address to business partners: the legal basis for processing is consent (Cf. article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the code posts and electronic communications.
Catégories de données
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to payment of invoices (payments, unpaid bills, discounts), return of products.
- Data relating to means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
- BabyWagon's customer and billing services are recipients of all categories of data.
- Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
- The email addresses of customers who have accepted it may be made available to our business partners.
Data retention period
- Data necessary for order management and invoicing: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty actions and prospecting: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by BabyWagon; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
- Data concerning opposition lists to be received from prospecting : three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from BabyWagon (exercise of the right to object or withdraw a consent already given), Contact us.
If, after having consented to your data being transmitted to our business partners, you wish to reverse this choice and no longer receive advertising from them, Contact us.
You can access, correct or delete data concerning you. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (see the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact us.
229 rue Saint Honoré
If you feel, after having contacted BabyWagon, that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you can file a complaint online with the CNIL.